4 months ago
There are two weeks left to enter your submission to the Microsoft Teams App Development Challenge. Submissions are due February 8th before 5pm EDT. (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the Resources Tab and your “to-do” list for more info to help you get started.
Make sure you are familiar with the requirements for submitting to Microsoft’s AppSource, too!
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you submitting a new app for Microsoft Teams that can be published into Microsoft’s AppSource app store? (Note: you’re welcome to rebuild an app you’ve previously made for other communication platforms, but your app cannot have been previously published on Microsoft’s AppSource app store.)
- Does your app follow these guidelines so your app can be published on Microsoft’s AppSource app store?
- Have you prepared the AppSource Submission Checklist materials?
- Do you have your MPN ID? Don't forget: You're required to include your MPN ID. If you do not have an MPN ID, you will need to create one here; create a free Partner Center account to test and publish the apps.
- Did you submit your app for publishing in the AppSource app store? Remember: You must submit your entry to Devpost (including your numeric MPN ID) AND submit your app to AppSource before 5pm ET on February 8th 2021
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.