Sign up for a free Microsoft365 developer subscription
Building a new collaborative app for Microsoft Teams Resources:
- Tabs for chat or channel
- Bot using adaptive card
- Personal tab
Messaging extension using adaptive cards
- Please visit the Microsoft Teams UI Kit here to understand the Messaging Extensions functionality, and for design guidance.
- Navigate to: App Capabilities ❯ Messaging Extensions
- Please visit Messaging extensions - Teams and Designing Adaptive Cards for your app - Teams for direction on building apps leveraging this functionality.
- Meeting extension
Enable a Teams app with subscription capabilities resources:
Developer Documents - Include a SaaS offer with your app - Teams I Microsoft Docs
- Code sample
Documentation, tutorials, additional resources:
- Search for in-depth articles on Microsoft developer tools and technologies
- Newest 'microsoft-teams' Questions on Stack Overflow
HOW TO ENTER
You can skip steps 1 and 2 if you already have an MPN and an M365 developer account.
- Step 1: Sign up your organization with the Microsoft Partner Network
- Step 2: Open a Microsoft365 developer account
- Step 3: Review the AppSource publication guidelines and approval process
- Step 4: Build your application for Microsoft Teams
- Step 5: Submit your entry to Devpost (including your numeric MPN ID) AND submit your app to AppSource before 5pm ET on May 23rd, 2022
HOW TO GET HELP
Fill out this short form for Devpost that includes the support ticket number
If you already provided a support ticket number to Devpost in the Discussion forum, we shared it with Microsoft and you do not need to complete this form for the same issue. We’ll do our best to get your tickets reviewed!
Also be sure to learn more about the Microsoft Teams Benefits program to find additional support and resources for developers building new Teams apps and transactable SaaS offers for Teams apps at - Microsoft 365 & Security for Partners